Re: Kernel 2.6.27.15 oops in PPP

From: Krzysztof Kanas
Date: Wed Sep 14 2011 - 04:16:53 EST

On 09/12/2011 04:26 PM, Greg KH wrote:
2.6.27.15 is quite old, why that version? If you are stuck on 2.6.27,
please use a newer stable version of it as odds are this is already
resolved in one of the 40+ releases after yours (current one is
2.6.27.57 I think.)

thanks,

greg k-h

I upgraded kernel to 2.6.27.57 the bug is still occurring when I kill pppd in user space, I can post oops it if that helps.

But I made some test with 2.6.39 and it didn't crashed. So I will hunt in between for patch that fixes the issue - don't have better idea.

--
Best regards,
Krzysztof Kanas

--
Asylia ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=p8E8GTfa017441&from=k.kanas@xxxxxxxxxxxx