general protection fault: 0000 -#1] SMP

From: Justin Mattock
Date: Thu Sep 15 2011 - 11:05:33 EST

using the current mainline, I woke the machine up from suspend, then started to relabel the filesystem, using the stable release policy(MCS). then this showed up:
I only have photos of the crash, due to a total system lock
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44066293@N08/6149812345/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44066293@N08/6149811913/in/photostream

Note: I subscribed using my yahoo accnt due to changing, but for some reason, am not able to complete the process
(will try again to see).

if you need more info let me know(I will try and recreate this, and possibly due a bisect on the kernel and/or pull refpolicy git to see)

Justin P. Mattock