[GIT PULL] target: Bugfixes for v3.1-rc7

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Date: Sun Sep 18 2011 - 22:14:18 EST

Hi Linus,

The following patch series are the pending -rc7 fixes for mainline. At
this point we are still tracking down two other outstanding v3.1
regressions reported by Roland and Martin, but I don't want these
outstanding issues to hold up the fixes currently in the mainline queue.

This series includes:

*) A bugfix from Christoph to use a work queue to address breakage in the
current tcm_fc(fcoe) I/O path
*) A bugfix from Kiran to fix tcm_fc(fcoe) DDP offload error conditions
*) A bugfix from Roland to address list corruption in target core handling of
QUEUE_FULL status.
*) A change to use only hex characters in the binary conversion of
vpd_unit_serial for EVPD=0x83 NAA IEEE Registered Extended in target core
to address a bug with internal hex2bin() usage, and finally,
*) A change to explictly disable iSCSI marker parameter key usage in order to
remove a potentially dangerous local scope array allocation with markers
enabled in the main iscsi-target I/O path.
*) A bugfix to address iscsi-target sendpage breakage with Padding + DataDigests
iovec offsets after the v3.1 struct se_mem -> struct scatterlist conversion.

Please go ahead and pull from the following -rc6 based tree:

git://linux-iscsi.org/target-pending.git 3.1-rc-fixes

Thanks,

--nab

Christoph Hellwig (1):
tcm_fc: Work queue based approach instead of managing own thread and
event based mechanism

Kiran Patil (1):
tcm_fc: Invalidation of DDP context for FCoE target in error
conditions

Nicholas Bellinger (3):
target: Skip non hex characters for VPD=0x83 NAA IEEE Registered
Extended
iscsi-target: Disable markers + remove dangerous local scope array
usage
iscsi-target: Fix sendpage breakage with proper padding+DataDigest
iovec offsets

Roland Dreier (1):
target: Fix race between multiple invocations of target_qf_do_work()

drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_parameters.c | 2 +-
drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_util.c | 270 ++----------------------
drivers/target/target_core_cdb.c | 35 +++-
drivers/target/target_core_transport.c | 9 +-
drivers/target/tcm_fc/tcm_fc.h | 12 +-
drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_cmd.c | 90 +-------
drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_conf.c | 7 +-
drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_io.c | 62 +++---