Re: [GIT] Networking

From: Jeremy Kerr
Date: Sun Sep 18 2011 - 22:57:31 EST

Hi all,

> Hmm. I *think* the right person for patchwork issues is Jeremy Kerr,
> but I migth be wrong..

Yes, that's correct.

> Jeremy, the fact that apparently patchworks loses proper names is a
> killer feature - but very much in the wrong meaning of "killer". Any
> way to make sure that doesn't happen?

Yeah, probably not the killer feature we're after.

I've found the problem, and committed a fix & testcase:

http://git.ozlabs.org/?p=patchwork;a=commitdiff;h=4bc2c34d

That fix has been applied to the patchwork.ozlabs.org instance, and I've
manually updated the incorrect (ie, username-only) entries in the
patchwork database.

Cheers,

Jeremy