linux-next: manual merge of the regmap tree with the mfd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Sep 20 2011 - 01:42:35 EST

Hi Mark,

Today's linux-next merge of the regmap tree got a conflict in
drivers/mfd/wm831x-spi.c between commit 7ba771ee9c6f ("mfd: Support
software initiated shutdown of WM831x PMICs") from the mfd tree and
commit 5570c2f709bd ("mfd: Use device ID matching for WM831x SPI driver")
from the regmap tree.

I am not sure of the resolution here, so I just used the regmap tree
version (which drops the shutdown member of wm8311_spi_driver added in
the mfd version).
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx