xen_biovec_phys_mergeable not exported

From: Matthew Wilcox
Date: Tue Sep 20 2011 - 16:25:56 EST

In my NVMe driver, I call BIOVEC_PHYS_MERGEABLE(). If CONFIG_XEN
is defined, it references xen_biovec_phys_mergeable() which is not
EXPORT_SYMBOL. I think BIOVEC_PHYS_MERGABLE is a perfectly kosher thing
to be calling from a module that implements a bio-based block driver,
so I think the right thing to do is to add an EXPORT_SYMBOL(_GPL?) to
the Xen code when I submit the driver.

Does anyone have a different opinion on this?

--
Matthew Wilcox Intel Open Source Technology Centre
a retrograde step."