Where has EMC multipath support (DM_MULTIPATH_EMC) gone, starting at 2.6.27?

From: Metathronius Galabant
Date: Fri Sep 23 2011 - 04:39:22 EST

Dear all,

I'm having trouble configuring a multipath'ed EMC Clariion on recent
kernels and I seem to be missing "EMC CX/AX multipath support".
The current config has all the dm stuff, plus CONFIG_SCSI_DH_EMC=m
but the EMC volumes/multipathing are not coming up at all. I think
DM_MULTIPATH_EMC is the culprit, which is nowhere to be found anymore?
Arch is x86_64, Kernel version 2.6.39.4.

There it is:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blame/v2.6.26/drivers/md/Kconfig

There it isn't anymore:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blame/v2.6.27/drivers/md/Kconfig

Any pointers are welcome. Google searches were awfully quiet in that
regard, too.
Cheers and thanks,
M.