Re

From: Tong Hao
Date: Sun Sep 25 2011 - 04:23:42 EST

Hello Friend', I have a transaction which is of mutual benefits and I would like to share with you. if interested for more information please get back to me via email.Thank you.Yours sincerely,Mr.Tong Hao.

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. Unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration
of this message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any copies of
it.Please note that Central Restaurants Group Co.,Ltd,is able to,
and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.