Could you reinstate ticketlock cleanups in tip.git

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Mon Sep 26 2011 - 14:32:41 EST

Hi Thomas,

Could you reinstate the ticketlock cleanup series in tip.git (I think it
was in x86/spinlocks) from
git://github.com/jsgf/linux-xen.git upstream/ticketlock-cleanup

This branch is the final result of all the discussions and revisions and
is ready for the next merge window. It's the one that's been in
linux-next for a couple of weeks (at least), and won't cause any
conflicts there.

Or if you prefer I can submit it myself for next merge window.

Thanks,