Re: [228/244] ALSA: HDA: No power nids on 92HD93

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Sep 29 2011 - 15:01:30 EST

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 06:56:05AM +0200, David Henningsson wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> thanks for applying this patch, but it makes little sense to do so
> without the other patch "ALSA: HDA: Add support for IDT 92HD93"
> (46724c2e023cb7ba5cd50) added a few days earlier (with cc to
> stable).
>
> Can you tell me why the above patch was not applied, and in case it
> did not apply cleanly, the location of the tree I need to fix it up
> against?

Odd, I somehow missed that one, my mistake. There was a period there
where I was picking the patches out of the tree by hand until I got the
system automated again with the changes needed due to the kernel.org
disruption.

I've added the above patch to the tree now, thanks for letting me know.

greg k-h