Re: efilinux release 0.8

From: Dick
Date: Sat Oct 01 2011 - 13:40:29 EST

Matt Fleming <matt <at> console-pimps.org> writes:
> If anyone has the time and inclination I'd really appreciate it if they
> could have a play with it on their machines and report any bugs.

Latitude E6510 (Intel 45 Express chipset, UEFI can start efilinux.efi (I get the
usage output) but when I load a kernel it get stuck after a message about the
kernel is being loaded.

I'm using the (old) shell (EdkShellBinPkg) from tianocore(.sf.net) to start
efilinux.efi because the Dell BIOS setup utility can't add parameters to an EFI
executable.