Re: kernel.org status: establishing a PGP web of trust

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Sun Oct 02 2011 - 14:31:50 EST

On 10/02/2011 11:14 AM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

>> Well, KS is still a place where we can discuss these kinds of policies;
>> we can't be a perfect democracy and in fact have never even attempted to.
>
> That doesn't seem to address my question directly. Never mind. :-)

Sorry, I don't think I understood the question then.

If this is about "how do we bring non-KS developers into the web of
trust" it pretty much comes down to the more people we have that can
sign keys the more complete the web will be, and the easier it will be
for developers to get their keys signed.

Makes sense?

-hpa