From: David Miller
Date: Tue Oct 04 2011 - 13:28:20 EST
1) ipv6 accepted sockets forget to clear out ipv6_ac_list and ipv6_fl_list
causing crashes later. Fix from Zheng Yan.
2) RDSRDMA refcounting is busted, resulting in leaks and crashes on module
unload. Fix from Jonathan Lallinger.
3) Because of bugs in error code propagation, ibmveth gets OOPS when
request_irq() fails. Fix from Brian King.
4) Due to missing state checks, workqueues can get queued up after a bond
is shutdown, crashing us on unload. Fix from Andy Gospodarek.
5) Fix off-by-one corrupter in CAN BCM, from Oliver Hartkopp.
6) When link is brought down, pch_gbe can hang in NAPI poll or disable
HW interrupts forever. Fix from Toshiharu Okada.
7) When socket state overflow changes were added, this broke AF_PACKET
statistic reporting in the non-ring case. Fix from Willem de Bruijn.
8) PTP classifier incorrectly interprets general messages as event messages.
Fix from Richard Cochran.
9) XEN netback driver was broken by the commit that converted it to
hw_features. TX was never restarted correctly after a VM restore/migrate.
Fix from David Vrabel.
10) EEH recovery doesn't work in cxgb4 driver on PPC, need to set ->needs_freset.
Fix from Divy Le Ray.
Please pull, thanks a lot!
The following changes since commit 9b13776977d45505469edc6decc93e9e3799afe2:
Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.infradead.org/users/sameo/mfd-2.6 (2011-10-02 19:23:44 -0700)
are available in the git repository at:
Andy Gospodarek (1):
bonding: properly stop queuing work when requested
Brian King (1):
ibmveth: Fix oops on request_irq failure
David Vrabel (1):
net: xen-netback: correctly restart Tx after a VM restore/migrate
Divy Le Ray (1):
cxgb4: Fix EEH on IBM P7IOC
Ian Campbell (1):
MAINTAINERS: tehuti: Alexander Indenbaum's address bounces
Jonathan Lallinger (1):
RDSRDMA: Fix cleanup of rds_iw_mr_pool
Oliver Hartkopp (2):
can bcm: fix tx_setup off-by-one errors
can bcm: fix incomplete tx_setup fix
Richard Cochran (2):
ptp: fix L2 event message recognition
dp83640: reduce driver noise
net: Documentation: Fix type of variables
Toshiharu Okada (2):
pch_gbe: Fixed the issue on which PC was frozen when link was downed.
pch_gbe: Fixed the issue on which a network freezes
Willem de Bruijn (1):
make PACKET_STATISTICS getsockopt report consistently between ring and non-ring
Yan, Zheng (1):
ipv6: nullify ipv6_ac_list and ipv6_fl_list when creating new socket
Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt | 4 +-
MAINTAINERS | 1 -
drivers/net/bonding/bond_3ad.c | 3 +-
drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c | 3 +-
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c | 13 ++++---
drivers/net/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c | 3 ++
drivers/net/ibmveth.c | 4 +-
drivers/net/pch_gbe/pch_gbe_main.c | 56 +++++++++++++++----------------
drivers/net/phy/dp83640.c | 4 +-
drivers/net/xen-netback/interface.c | 4 +-
include/linux/ptp_classify.h | 13 ++++++--
net/can/bcm.c | 53 +++++++++++++----------------
net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c | 3 ++
net/packet/af_packet.c | 5 ++-
net/rds/iw_rdma.c | 13 +++++--
15 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/