[PATCH v3 0/2] iommu/exynos: Add IOMMU and Enhance System MMU driverfor Exynos4
From: Kukjin Kim
Date: Fri Oct 07 2011 - 05:56:17 EST
This is the third try of submitting patches about IOMMU/System MMU
[PATCH v3 1/2] ARM: EXYNOS4: Change System MMU device definition
[PATCH v3 2/2] iommu/exynos: Add iommu driver for Exynos Platforms
The first patche enhances System MMU platform device definition:
- Removed System MMU for MDMA0 in LCD block because it is not used.
Use MDMA2 in TOP block.
- Removed System MMU ID. Instead a System MMU is bound to a device that
the System MMU is dedicated during machin initialization. If a device
driver wants to handle System MMU, it must bind its device with System
MMU with sysmmu_set_owner().
The last patch implements IOMMU API:
- System MMU device driver is removed from arch/arm/plat-s5p to move it
to driver/iommu directory.
- Implements IOMMU API and System MMU driver that is moved from
- Implements fault handling that is suggested by Ohad.
- Used bus_set_iommu instead of register_iommu that is suggested by Joerg.
NOTE: the my git --compose has some problems so I'm sending without it.
Changes since v2:
- Add lock for System MMU private data.
And fixes the following problems pointed by Joerg Rodel:
- Fix wrong argument to kmalloc() and get_free_pages()
- Merged patches into 2 due to bisectability
Changes since v1:
Fixes of the following problems pointed by Russell King.:
- Missing unlocking a spinlock in exynos_iommu_attach_dev().
- atomic_t -> int in sysmmu_drvdata.activations
- sysmmu_platdata -> sysmmu_drvdata
- Change in error messages in irq handler
- Removed casting in format of error message
- omap_iommu_ops -> exynos_iommu_ops in the last patch.
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/Kconfig | 2 -
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/clock.c | 43 +-
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/dev-sysmmu.c | 267 ++------
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/include/mach/irqs.h | 1 -
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/include/mach/map.h | 1 -
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/include/mach/sysmmu.h | 85 ++-
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/mach-armlex4210.c | 24 +-
arch/arm/mach-exynos4/mach-smdkv310.c | 28 +-
arch/arm/plat-s5p/Kconfig | 8 -
arch/arm/plat-s5p/Makefile | 1 -
arch/arm/plat-s5p/include/plat/sysmmu.h | 95 ---
arch/arm/plat-s5p/sysmmu.c | 312 ---------
drivers/iommu/Kconfig | 14 +
drivers/iommu/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/iommu/exynos_iommu.c | 963
15 files changed, 1161 insertions(+), 684 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/