Dear E-Mail User

From: E-Mail Warning
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 22:32:16 EST

This message is from E-mail messaging center to all our email
account users. We are currently conducting a maintenance exercise
which is for upgrading our database and e-mail account center.
This exercise involves the deactivation of dormant /unused/ invalid
email accounts to make room for further upgrading, also we are currently
make a new change on our email account login page, you are advice
to click on the link below and login into your email account so it
can so be updated automatically today.

http://www.formchamp.com/goform.php?id=22845

Warning!!!
Account owners are expected to update their accounts within 5 working days
after receipt of this notice. Failure to comply with this notice within
the stipulated time will face the risk of loosing his or her account.