{kernel,debian}.org KSP for the NYC area: October 19, 2011

From: Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
Date: Thu Oct 13 2011 - 16:57:37 EST

Subject: Re: wednesday 2011-10-19 7pm at PST -- beer and meetup?

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 04:18:50PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>hey folks--
>
>what say y'all to meeting up for a social hour or three at Pacific
>Standard this coming Wednesday evening at 7pm? anibal@xxxxxxxxxx will
>be in town, and possibly some other free software folks will come too.
>
>This might be an opportunity for linux kernel folks to meet up and sign
>keys too, so bring keysigning info if you want to participate in that
>kind of interaction.
>
>Looking forward to seeing everyone,
>
> --dkg

On Thursday October 19, 2011 at Pacific Standard [1] from 19:00 to
20:00, I and Daniel will hold a KSP.

[1] http://pacificstandardbrooklyn.com/

Please forward this message to other interested people.

Please send your key details (see requieremt #2 below) to
anibal@xxxxxxxxxx to compile everyone's key information.

Questions? Write to anibal@xxxxxxxxxx and dkg@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please read below the KSP requirements.