Re: Scheduler BOF @ LinuxCon.EU/ELCE

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Mon Oct 17 2011 - 13:45:12 EST

On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 19:35 +0200, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> several people have expressed interest of talking to me about the
> scheduler during the RTLWS/KS/LinuxCon.EU time-frame. Since I've just
> about lost track of who all wanted to talk about what and who can and
> can not make it out to Prague I need help ;-)
>
> Also, since I'm too dis-organized (and mostly busy) to really arrange
> something, can someone volunteer to arrange a BOF or cafe with beer to
> discuss things?

I would recommend that LinuxCon is the best place for this. We could
decide on a good bar to hold it perhaps, after we've been there for a
week to figure out what bar would be good for this :)

It should be after KS so we can get a good idea of what Paul has to say
about scheduler load tracking.

IIUC, LinuxCon has a way to add new BoF sessions at the conference. It
may be best to wait till then, and just tell people that ask you, to
look for it on the LinuxCon schedule postings.

-- Steve