[INFO] MacBook Air 4,2: Status report

From: Nico Schottelius
Date: Wed Oct 19 2011 - 18:33:15 EST

Hello,

for everyone out there who is wondering what works and what is broken
on the MBA 4,2 under Linux currently:

http://www.nico.schottelius.org/blog/macbook-air-42-correcting-multimedia-key-mapping-and-status/

I'll reply to this mail when things change.

Cheers,

Nico

p.s.: I'm really impressed how fast things are getting fixed today!
Some years ago, when trying to find the right patches for the
problems on a notebook was a pain. Evene more, if the patches
were created for different kernel version (2.2 vs 2.3).

Today, just grabbing the correct bits from the git repos floating
around is way easier and it enables me to drive "my own tree"
pretty comfortable.

Thanks everybody involved! I'm really enjoying the Linux development!

--
PGP key: 7ED9 F7D3 6B10 81D7 0EC5 5C09 D7DC C8E4 3187 7DF0