Re: iwlagn is getting very shaky

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Wed Oct 19 2011 - 22:51:28 EST

On Mi, 19 Okt 2011, Guy, Wey-Yi wrote:
> > Do you mean the patch you send with a strange date:

> > It does not apply at all, I cannot even find
> > rejected
> > in iwl-agn-tx.c.
> >
> > On which tree is that based, can you provide a patch against main
> > git branch of Linus.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> Let's try this and see if apply. btw, are you on 5GHz?

Which one??? Nothing attached, nothing received, and the patch
you sent before does not apply .... not even with manual
intervention ... at least I am not able.

5GHz: I don't know by now, not at university by now.

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094