Re: Procedural requirements for restoring kernel.org accounts

From: Phillip Lougher
Date: Thu Oct 20 2011 - 16:33:50 EST

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:54 PM, H. Peter Anvin <hpa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 4. If there is no signing path back to the kernel.org team people then
>   please work with your fellow developers, co-workers etc. to obtain
>   such a link.  If nothing possible sooner, there will be key signings
>   at KS and LCE which are less than two weeks away.

I live in Wales which isn't overly blessed with kernel developers
(this probably counts as Greg's specific geographically-isolated
developers), and I am deliberately going to LCE next week to get close
enough to the requisite number of kernel developers.

I notice a key signing has been announced for the KS
(http://sites.google.com/site/kernelsummit2011/gpg-key-verification) @
4.30pm on Tuesday, open to all LCE attendees. However, I'm sure I'm
not the only one who doesn't get into Prague early enough to go to
this. So, will there be another key signing session held during the
three days of LCE, and will the procedure mentioned in the link above
("If you would like to participate, please send an e-mail to
prague-key-submission@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx") apply too?

Thanks

Phillip