Od pana Marka Fletcher.

From: Mark Fletcher
Date: Fri Oct 21 2011 - 06:04:08 EST

>From Mr. Mark Fletcher,
Head of Internal Auditor and Compliant Unit
Equitorial Joint Finance Trust Bank
London, United Kingdom.

Hello,

My name is Mark Fletcher, working in Equitorial Joint Finance Trust
Bank London as Head of Internal Auditor and Compliant Unit. I have a
very sensitive and confidential brief for you from my bank

I am requesting for your partnership in re-profiling funds I will give
the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Equitorial Joint
Finance Trust Bank London. This is a legitimate transaction. You will
be paid 40% for your "Management Fees". If you are interested, please
write back and provide me with your confidential full name, your
personal address, your age, telephone number, fax number, and I will
provide further details and instructions.

Please keep this confidential, as we can't afford more political
problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two
weeks.

Please write back promptly for further information.

I look forward to it.

Regards,
Mark Fletcher.