Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the block tree

From: Mike Miller
Date: Tue Oct 25 2011 - 14:27:54 EST

On 10/25/2011 04:07 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi James,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in
drivers/block/cciss.c between commit ab5dbebe33e0 ("cciss: add small
delay when using PCI Power Management to reset for kump") from the block
tree and commit c9e69629e873 ("cciss: add half second delay to PCI PM
reset code") from the akpm tree.

These are essentially the same patch, so I dropped the akpm tree one.
That was my fault. I made multiple submissions. One because I had the wrong code base and the patch had an offset. Then another because I didn't hear from anyone.

-- mikem