[GIT PULL, v2] x86/mm changes for v3.2

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Thu Oct 27 2011 - 03:12:32 EST

* hpanvin@xxxxxxxxx <hpa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes... I thought we had agreed that as ugly as the hook it is
> better than the fragility of second-guessing other code. I would
> like to see something automatically correct by construction, but
> that seems to be really difficult for reasons I don't remember,
> possibly having to do with bad Xen setup APIs.

Okay.

Linus, please ignore this pull request.

Peter, once you get some time please sort out which of these commits
we want to keep:

b17a5f97d413: x86_32: Calculate additional memory needed by the fixmap
2e9fbad5955f: x86-64, mm: Do not assume head_64.S used 4KB pages when !use_pse
1938931a20da: x86, init : Move memblock_x86_reserve_range PGTABLE to find_early_table_space
d8ca7b16cfc1: Revert "x86,xen: introduce x86_init.mapping.pagetable_reserve"
8e7f9f8d4076: x86, mm: Calculate precisely the memory needed by init_memory_mapping

for example 2e9fbad5955f looks independent.

Thanks,

Ingo