Re: [git patches] libata updates, GPG signed (but see admin notes)

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 18:21:24 EST

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 2:46 PM, H. Peter Anvin <hpa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What client are you using (or are you using the gmail web interface?)

I'm using the gmail web interface, but I can save the email
individually for gpg checking. It's just that when I do that, no sane
tool will actually check it (ie there is no equivalent of "gpg
--verify" for that mbox) that I've found.

And it's kind of sad when the gpg inative nterfaces are better than
some other tool. gpg is famous for having a *horrible* user interface.

Linus