Re: Issue with core dump

From: trisha yad
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 02:33:42 EST

Thanks all for your answer.

In loaded embedded system the time at with code hit do_user_fault()
and core_dump_wait() is bit
high, I check on my system it took 2.7 sec. so it is very much
possible that core dump is not correct.
It contain global value updated.

So is it possible at time of send_signal() we can stop modification of
faulty thread memory ?

Thanks