Bug: [Toshiba Satellite A200] SD card recognised but not automounted

From: Lampra
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 17:38:24 EST

Hi, this is my first bug report upstream. On top bugzilla and http://kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/reporting-bugs.html are down.

I use Ubuntu 11.10, when i insert an SD card in my laptop Toshiba Satellite A200, the card is recognised but not auto mounted. I tested the latest upstream kernel (http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.1-rc10-oneiric/) and the problem still exists.

I opened a bug report at launchpad (https://bugs.https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/878594.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/878594) where i have attached all the details. They asked me to report the bug also at kernel.org.

If there is anything more that i need to report for this bug please let me know.

Thank you

Lamprakis