Re: Bug: [Toshiba Satellite A200] SD card recognised but not automounted

From: Alex Dubov
Date: Sat Nov 05 2011 - 03:37:29 EST

> Am Mittwoch, den 02.11.2011, 23:10 +0100 schrieb Thomas Meyer:
>>  Am Mittwoch, den 02.11.2011, 21:31 +0000 schrieb Lampra:
>>  >
>>  > Hi,
>>
>>  Hi Lampra.
>
> Added maintainer.
>

>>  >  this is my first bug report upstream.
>>  >
>>  > I use Ubuntu 11.10, when i insert an SD card in my laptop Toshiba
>>  > Satellite A200, the card is recognised but not auto mounted.
>>
>>  the correct link seems to be: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/878594
>>  >
>>  > Lamprakis

This may be some sort of conflict between sdhci (which I had not much to
do with) and tifm, which never supported xx12 chipset properly (I only
had xx21 to work with back then, which is somewhat different).

I would start from blacklisting the tifm and trying to get sdhci working
properly, and if it's not working that well, then blacklisting the sdhci
and playing with tifm.

Either approach may require tweaking the pci config registers, which was
a usual game with these chipsets some years ago (done with some sysfs
scripting).

Hope this helps.