RE: [Patch] Increase USBFS Bulk Transfer size

From: Tim Vlaar
Date: Mon Nov 07 2011 - 14:26:28 EST

Hi Sarah,

One of our cameras can produce 60MB images. We usually queue up 10 images. In Windows we have had customers queue up 100s of images at 2-3MB/image, but not at 60MB at a time ... yet. That could easily amount to 60x10 = 600MB of in flight data or more. Should there be a limit as long as there is memory available?

Thanks
Tim