Re: iwlagn is getting very shaky

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Thu Nov 24 2011 - 18:03:33 EST

On Do, 24 Nov 2011, Emmanuel Grumbach wrote:
> Please apply the patch attached on top of the one I previously sent.
> Let me know I you have trouble with patch.

Which patch? Nothing attached, I also checked in the mail archives
in case I had again problems with attached patches. Nothing.
Please resend.

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094