Fix build breakage in your tree in the drivers/staging/iio directory

From: Greg KH
Date: Sat Nov 26 2011 - 10:19:43 EST

Linus, can you please revert b46413367961c2e8bd827e067a231be982aaeee2 in
your tree? It breaks the build and didn't seem to be tested by Al.

I'll prepare a fix for this based on Al's patch, that doesn't break
things and send it to you later next week (I'm about to jump on a plane
for Tokyo in a few hours and can't test one at the moment), but for now,
this should be reverted as I'm getting lots of emails about it.

thanks,

greg k-h