Re: suspend broken with macbookpro2,2 with the current Mainline

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Thu Dec 01 2011 - 10:18:50 EST

On 11/30/2011 07:24 AM, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
I seem to be hitting an issue with suspend on the current mainline.
basically once I close the lid everything seems to work, even waking
up(opening the lid), but if I close the lid and go to work I come back
to my machine off(shutdown) after a few hours of being suspended.

last good kernel I have is:
3.0.0-13-generic
which is ubuntus generic kernel. I am in the process of starting a
bisect but will take some time due to complete. if anybody is seeing
this, and knows a fix let me know.

Justin P. Mattock

apologise for the noise with this, seems my battery on the macbook has totally crapped out(no LED's nothing) causing the suspend to not be suspend for long periods of time a few days ago.

Justin P. Mattock