Re: [RFC] vtunerc: virtual DVB device - is it ok to NACK driver becauseof worrying about possible misusage?

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Fri Dec 02 2011 - 12:33:54 EST

On 02-12-2011 09:57, HoP wrote:

If you want to disscuss,

No, I don't want. There are architectural issues on your solution. As I said,
from the Kernel POV, just the network drivers is enough to run *any* client-server
solution on any OS that uses the TCP/IP stack. All streaming applications (DVB
or not) have their solution without requiring any virtual driver, using the TCP/IP
stack. You still think that your solution is technically better than theirs.
So, we agree do disagree on that matter.

From my side, I won't merge it due to the already explained reasons.
Mauro.