Re: iwlagn regression in v3.1.5

From: Andrej Gelenberg
Date: Sun Dec 11 2011 - 14:05:52 EST

Hi,

i haven't experienced firmware crushes, but after that commit i don't get any networking with my wlan card. I added some lspci and dmesg output to the patch. There was no strange output in my dmesg. dhcpcd says in logs, that carrier lost after about 30 seconds. How can i reproduce the HT40 bug?

Regards,
Andrej