Re: IRQF_TIMER | IRQF_SHARED ?

From: Jens Rottmann
Date: Tue Dec 13 2011 - 10:49:42 EST

Andres Salomon schrieb:
> Jens Rottmann <JRottmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> and it seemed to work (well, at least audio worked, don't know how to
>> explicitly test cs5535-clockevt).
> Just loading cs5535-clockevt should start the periodic timer. On my
> XO-1, IRQ 7 starts firing immediately.

Hmm, no, doesn't work. :-| In /proc/interrupts IRQ0 gets increased, not (in
my case) IRQ 11. And also in /proc/timer_list next_event gets increased for
the pit device, not cs5535-clockevt.

But that's even without sharing enabled ... I guess I'll have to figure out
first what's going wrong here and then re-test. I'll get back to you ...

Thanks and regards,
Jens