linux-next: build failure after merge of the scsi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Dec 14 2011 - 20:58:28 EST

Hi James,

After merging the scsi tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/scsi/qla4xxx/ql4_os.c:2135:6: error: redefinition of 'qla4xxx_check_relogin_flash_ddb'
drivers/scsi/qla4xxx/ql4_os.c:2081:6: note: previous definition of 'qla4xxx_check_relogin_flash_ddb' was here

Caused by a bad automatic merge when I merged the scsi tree today. The
patch "[SCSI] qla4xxx: fix flash/ddb support" appears in both the scsi
and scsi-rc-fixes tree (as separate commits) and git has messed up the
merge. I fixed it up by using the version of this file from the scsi
tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx