[GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-linus-fixes-3.2 for 3.2-rc6

From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
Date: Thu Dec 15 2011 - 12:23:32 EST

Hey Linus,

Please git pull this branch:

git pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-linus-fixes-3.2

which has two bug-fixes found recently. One of them is for how memory
is populated for a guest when the 'max memory' vs 'the initial amount of memory
the guest is going to launch with' is different. We used the wrong metric resulting
in capping the memory to 'the initial amount of memory the guest is going to launch
with' and never being able to go to 'max memory'. The other bug is a boot-up bug found
with Dell hardware were none of the PCI devices were able to set their DMA mask. The fix
is rather embarrassing as I was the one who committed a similar fix to generic SWIOTLB a
year ago and completly forgot to propagate it to the Xen SWIOTLB library.

Please pull!

arch/x86/xen/setup.c | 18 +++++++++++++++---
drivers/xen/swiotlb-xen.c | 4 ++--

Ian Campbell (1):
xen: only limit memory map to maximum reservation for domain 0.

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (1):
xen/swiotlb: Use page alignment for early buffer allocation.