Re: [rt2x00-users] Poor performance and lockup with rt2800usb andAsus USB-N13 adapter

From: Andreas Hartmann
Date: Thu Dec 22 2011 - 14:06:33 EST

Am Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:51:12 +0100
schrieb Gertjan van Wingerde <gwingerde@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> On 12/22/11 18:31, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> >
> > BTW: The patch in [1] breaks the driver completely (tested with
> > compat-wireless 3.1rc1).
> >
> > [1]
> > http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/pipermail/users_rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/2011-December/004345.html
> >

> I haven't reviewed these patches yet, but did you apply both patches
> that were sent out earlier today (which replace the one you mention here)?

Sorry, I missed this one:
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/pipermail/users_rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/2011-December/004344.html

Please excuse me for being unperceptive.
These both patches don't change the behavior significantly for me.

> Also, can you elaborate (preferably as a response to the actual patches)

I would like to answer directly to the list / thread, but unfortunately,
I don't get any mail from it although I'm subscribed. Therefore I have
to poll here:
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/pipermail/users_rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/2011-December/thread.html

Thank you for your response,
kind regards,