Re: [REGRESSION] resume takes 10s longer due to e1b6eb3 (Bluetooth: Increase HCI reset timeout ...)

From: Szymon Janc
Date: Fri Dec 23 2011 - 15:51:00 EST

On Friday 23 December 2011 17:54:29 Gustavo Padovan wrote:

Hi,

> > On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 05:25:06PM +0200, Johan Hedberg wrote:
> > > It might be worth to try out the two patches I just sent to
> > > linux-bluetooth for HCI command failure tracking. They make sure that
> > > failures are properly caught which should help avoid triggering the
> > > timeout in certain scenarios (and yours might be one of them).
> >
> > No, these don't help. :-(
>
> Is this still happening? If yes I'm going to revert this patch.

I kindly ask to not revert this patch yet as this will bring back issue on my
CSR dongle.

If this regression still happening I can try investigate it next week (as long
as TomÃÅ is willing to provide more detailed logs and do some tests if
needed).

--
Szymon K. Janc
szymon@xxxxxxxxxxx // GG: 1383435