[OT] Problems occured when install Linux in Windows environment

From: hz hanks
Date: Sun Dec 25 2011 - 13:02:18 EST

Hi, all. I was trying to install Linux(Fedora) in Win7(64bits), using
LiveUSB Creator(3.11.6).

1) I first run LiveUSB Creator in my Win7, but it reported a error
that "Unable to get GetVolumeInformation ...". So I tried to run
LiveUSB Creator in another computer with Vista, there was no error
reported.

2)So I run LiveUSB Creator in my Vista with
Fedora-16-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso (also tried
Fedora-16-i686-Live-Desktop.iso), and got the Live USB successfully.
Then I started my Win7 computer (with 150GB free space left for Linux)
with the USB as the priority. I successfully logged in and clicked
"install to hard drive". And then I could select keyboard and choose
"Basic Storage Devices". But after that, my installation is stopped
with the mouse showing busy (if using Fedora-16-i686-Live-Desktop.iso,
it'll report "unable to handle page request").

I would very appreciate If anyone could tell me how to fix it. Thank
you very much.