Re: pull request: bluetooth-next 2011-12-27

From: Gustavo Padovan
Date: Tue Dec 27 2011 - 11:51:51 EST

Hi John,

* Gustavo Padovan <padovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-12-27 14:21:03 -0200]:

> Hi John,
>
> This is my last pull request to 3.3. A good part of the changes here are still
> related to the workqueue changes, they are both by me and Ulisses Furquim.
> Besides that there are more AMP work from Andrei and SMP work from Brian Gix
> plus some other fix/improvements.

Unfortunately I left a compile warning in my tree, I committed a fix.
This is the only difference from the previous one:

Bluetooth: Fix a compile warning in RFCOMM

Thanks,

Gustavo

The following changes since commit aef6c928a92481f75fbd548eb8c1e840912444b8:

mac80211: Keep skb->piority for relayed frames in AP mode (2011-12-21 15:07:52 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/padovan/bluetooth-next master

Andrei Emeltchenko (5):
Bluetooth: Split ctrl init to BREDR and AMP parts
Bluetooth: Initialize default flow control mode
Bluetooth: Check for flow control mode
Bluetooth: Clean up magic pointers
Bluetooth: Remove magic numbers from le scan cmd

Bing Zhao (1):
Bluetooth: btusb: fix bInterval for high/super speed isochronous endpoints

Brian Gix (2):
Bluetooth: Add MITM mechanism to LE-SMP
Bluetooth: Add SMP to User Passkey and Confirm

Gustavo F. Padovan (10):
Bluetooth: Move l2cap_{set,clear}_timer to l2cap.h
Bluetooth: convert security timer to delayed_work
Bluetooth: Rename info_work to info_timer
Bluetooth: fix bt_accept_dequeue() to work in process context
Bluetooth: Remove l2cap priority from inside RFCOMM.
Bluetooth: add debug output to l2cap_ack_timeout()
Bluetooth: Remove lock from inquiry_cache
Bluetooth: remove *_bh usage from hci_dev_list and hci_cb_list
Bluetooth: Don't disable interrupt when locking the queue
Bluetooth: Fix a compile warning in RFCOMM

Hemant Gupta (1):
Bluetooth: Incorrect address while storing LTK.

Jesse Sung (1):
Bluetooth: Add support for BCM20702A0 [0a5c:21e3]

Ulisses Furquim (4):
Bluetooth: Remove global mutex hci_task_lock
Bluetooth: Always compile SCO and L2CAP in Bluetooth Core
Bluetooth: Make HCI call directly into SCO and L2CAP event functions
Bluetooth: Fix deadlocks with sock lock and L2CAP timers locks

drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 10 +-
include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h | 22 ----
include/net/bluetooth/hci.h | 14 ++-
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 162 +++++++++++---------------
include/net/bluetooth/l2cap.h | 40 ++++++-
include/net/bluetooth/smp.h | 6 +
net/bluetooth/Kconfig | 37 ++-----
net/bluetooth/Makefile | 5 +-
net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c | 11 +-