Be informed of task_struct modification

From: Meisam Mohammadkhani
Date: Mon Jan 02 2012 - 08:46:08 EST

Hi Guys,

I want to make an state diagram from changes in related task_struct of
every processes (for using in my algorithm). For example assume that
below is an state diagram:

1->3->15->2

it will be interpreted as follow:

the first field of task_struct of a process had been changed, then
the third field of its task_struct had been changed, then ...

I want to know what is the approaches that I can be informed of
changes in task_struct of each processes? for example firs approach is
that I modify the kernel code, so everywhere which task_struct is
going to modify, I inform myself by for example a signal or anything
else. But this approach costs a lot time and will decrease the
performance. Also it will be a huge modification in kernel code. I
want to know if there is anything that is responsible for modification
of task_struct of processes?