linux-next: build failure after merge of the s5p tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 02:09:08 EST

Hi Kukjin,

After merging the s5p tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed badly. The problem is that you have merged into
your tree a version of the driver-core tree that I reported broken on Dec
28.

Presumably you merged the driver-core tree to fix up some conflicts I
have reported. Don't do that, please. Either leave them for Linus to
fix up, or do a merge of Linus' tree after he has merged the (hopefully
fixed) driver-core tree during the merge window. Or send him your tree
unmerged with the merged version available for him to use if he wants to.

I have used the s5p tree from next-20111228 for today.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx