[RFC v0 0/3] auth & enrypt cleanup attempt

From: Daniel Wagner
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 10:03:58 EST

From: Daniel Wagner <daniel.wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Luiz and I had a discussion on IRC and he suggested
that it might make sense to remove duplicated code around
auth & enrypt in hci_event.c. I found it hard to
really simply the code there. There are a lot of side
conditions.

Maybe using hci_conn_auth() makes sense since it will
also ask to encrypt the connection.

cheers,
daniel

Daniel Wagner (3):
Bluetooth: Make hci_conn_auth/encrypt public functions
Bluetooth: Use hci_conn_auth() instead of open coded version
Bluetooth: Use hci_conn_encrypt() instead of open coded version

include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 2 ++
net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c | 4 ++--
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 24 ++++--------------------

1.7.8.2.302.g17b4