Re: pull request: wireless 2012-01-04

From: John W. Linville
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 11:45:27 EST

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 10:58:16AM -0500, John W. Linville wrote:

> I was hesitant to include the rtlwifi fix, but settled on inclusion
> because it was a product of a recent ginormous thread about the
> intersection of firmware loading and suspend/resume. Plus it fixes
> a bug report in the Red Hat Bugzilla. :-) If you don't think it is
> worthy, let me know and I'll drop it from this release.

It looks like this could generate a build warning...

http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=132569396407866&w=2

I'm getting cold feet on this one. I withdraw this pull request --
new one to follow soon!

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx might be all we have. Be ready.