Re: Linux 3.0.15

From: Bruno PrÃmont
Date: Thu Jan 05 2012 - 13:09:05 EST

Hi Greg,

For some reason the last few stable updates to 3.0 don't show up on
that main www.kernel.org page though the other stable updates do (for 3.1
and for 2.6.32).
The last 3.0 stable update showing up is 3.0.9 (but that's far from
being the most recent one), still the files for the following ones do
exist.

The upload-post-processing script probably does not like 3.0...

Thanks,
Bruno