HELLO

From: Donna Martinez
Date: Sun Jan 08 2012 - 13:35:53 EST

Hello,
I apologize if I am intruding to you privacy, I know this medium of internet has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. I have a project which I want to execute and I know with your help and assistance I can make it come to pass.

I hope to hear from you to enable me provide you with details of my proposal before then remain richly blessed in the Lord.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Donna Martinez.