Re: [git pull] vfs pile 1

From: Al Viro
Date: Sun Jan 08 2012 - 21:12:09 EST

On Sun, Jan 08, 2012 at 04:39:20PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Sure, will do. ?I have several more fixes in my tree right now (including
> > such gems as double kfree() in devpts on mount failure ;-/), so I'll send
> > a pull request in a couple of hours anyway. ?Would you be OK with having
> > that patch in the same pile?
>
> Sure, no problem.

OK, there we go, then... This stuff is fixes-only; there'll be another
pile with patches from various folks all over the last cycle. Please,
pull from the usual place -
git://git.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs.git for-linus

Shortlog:
Al Viro (5):
functionfs: unfuck failure exits on mount
... and the same for gadgetfs
devpts: fix double-free on mount failure
exofs: oops after late failure in mount
ext[34]: avoid i_nlink warnings triggered by drop_nlink/inc_nlink kludge in symlink()

Diffstat:
drivers/usb/gadget/f_fs.c | 31 +++++++++++--------------------
drivers/usb/gadget/inode.c | 26 +++++++++++---------------
fs/devpts/inode.c | 4 +---