Re: [GIT PULL] target: Updates for v3.3-rc1 (round 1)

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Date: Tue Jan 10 2012 - 14:33:20 EST

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 19:19 +0000, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> 2012/1/10 Nicholas A. Bellinger <nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > *) Initial merge for the SRP target (ib_srpt) fabric module (bart)
>
> As far as I know the last time that patch was posted for review is
> November 4 (http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.scsi.target.devel/420).
> The date of the ib_srpt commit is December 16
> (http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/nab/target-pending.git;a=commitdiff;h=a42d985bd5b234da8b61347a78dc3057bf7bb94d).
> The two patches aren't identical. That makes me wonder whether that
> patch should have been reposted for review ?

Hi Bart,

The changes since the Nov 4 RFC are listed in the patch commit log:

ib_srpt: Make compilation with BUG=n proceed`
ib_srpt: Use new target_core_fabric.h include
ib_srpt: Check hex2bin() return code to silence build warning

These are all very minor and did not warrant another full RFC posting.

--nab