Western Union 2011 Winner

From: Western Union Money Transfer
Date: Thu Jan 12 2012 - 09:04:39 EST

Welcome To Western Union Office
Website: www.westernunion.com

Dear Western Union value customer,

We happilly announce to you that you have been awarded with the sum
of $50,000 USD by our office, as one of our customers who uses
Western Union in their daily business transaction in 2011.

This award has been selected through the internet, where your e-mail
address was indicated and notified.Please provide Mr. Ernest Ihioria
with the following details listed below so that your fund will be
remmittedto you through Western Union.

1. Name:______
2. Address:______
3. Country:_______
4. Phone Number:____
Mr. Ernest Ihioria.
TEL: +234 807 165 9227
E-Mail: westernunio2012@xxxx

As soon as these details are received and verified,
your fund will be remmitted to you. Thank you for using western union.