Re: x86/mce: machine check warning during poweroff

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Fri Jan 13 2012 - 16:24:13 EST

Yes, I think you're hitting the exact same thing.

I *think* that what is going on is that we free some data structure
too early, and we didn't use to free them before.

Assuming the problem is with the multiple devices (not fully sure):

The redundant devices don't make much sense anyways, they are all mirrors of each other
(state changes always affect all CPUs) Could just collapse down to a single device and symlink
the others.

-Andi